Family Nature Getaway Weekends
Escape the demands of everyday life.
Enjoy the great outdoors.
Spend time with your family & friends.
- Family Nature Getaways are scheduled throughout the year and include lodging, meals, and activities.
- Stay in a private PEEC cabin (heat, elelctricy, & private bath) or in a Yurt (heat electricity, & adjacent bathhouse).
- Daytime activities may include morning bird walks, canoeing, teambuilding, orienteering, animal tracking & stalking, eco-crafts, cross-country skiing, hiking, and more!
- Evening activities may include square dancing, campfire with s'mores, night hikes, live animal presentations, ice cream social, owl prowl, and astronomy.
- Call PEEC for commuter and day rates.
- PEEC is only 2-hours from New York City and Philadelphia. Bus and train pick-ups are available for an addional charge.
For more information, download PEEC's 2017 Family Nature Getaway Brochure
Public Nature Programs
- PEEC offers seasonal, family-oriented programs year-round.
- Guided hikes, amphibian searches, night hikes, EcoZone! Discovery Room, cross country skiing, and canoeing are a few of the many options.
Cancellation Policy for Public Programs:
- Cancellations received 14+ days prior to event date: Payments or deposits will be refunded.
- Cancellations received with less than 14 days' notice: Payment or deposit will be forfeited.
Cancellation Policy for Overnight Workshops & Programs:
- $100 deposit required per cabin (previously $50/person)
- Cancellations received 14+ days prior to arrival date: Deposit is refunded less a $50 service charge.
- Cancellations received with less than 14 days' notice: Deposit will be forfeited.